- 1 Cup cooked Whole grain Rice (in water)
- 1 Cup Nut Mylk (Hazelnut/Almond for example)
- 3 Tbsp. Coconut Sugar (or any other healthier sweetener, Maple, Stevia, Agave)
- 1 Cup infused Cinnamon, Cloves, Vanilla, Orange Peel)
- 1 Tbsp. Cacao Butter (Coconut Oil works well too)
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Ground Cinnamon for sprinkling
Once you have cooked the rice, add the spiced infusion and nut mylk very slowly until you have a smooth consistency, keep stirring while adding the coconut sugar and pinch of salt, finish with the cacao butter. Serve warm and sprinkled with ground cinnamon.